Haha, that's just a not-so-auntie-way of expressing mahjong. HAHA. After a long break, I'm finally getting my hands on mahjong again, albeit losing like shiat. And out of bored at work today, I created a Livejournal! Wohhoo! Still under construction cos I just cant seem to get things right. It is really user-unfriendly man. Or is it my com? Damnit. My pay's finishing, somebody help meee!! I realised that many have already recieved their acceptance letters from all 3 unis. What bout ME? zomg. Wokays, currently I'm into this kinda oldies yet bestseller, Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens. Cool huh. Gonna make big bucks hohohoh!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
7:51 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand